Mobile ECU Tuning
For many years now, engines have been electronically controlled by an ECU (Electronically controlled unit). This unit defines the ignition timing, fuelling, boost pressure and other engine running parameters. After extensive development and testing we optimise these parameters to enhance the performance of your engine by reprogramming the factory ECU within your car.
An ECU Remap for a petrol turbo engine typically produces 25% more power and 30% more torque dependant on the spec and condition of the engine. The increased engine power output will significantly give more responsiveness at the throttle, with more torque upon acceleration and reduced turbo lag throughout the entire rev range.
- Significant Increases in Engine Power!
- Custom ECU Remapping From £249
- Huge Increases in Torque through out your engines rev range.
- Increased MPG, helping you beat increasing fuel costs.
- Safer over taking and much better towing capability.
- Optional warranty avaliable for vehicles under 90,000 miles
- K-tag and bench tuning available
What Is K-tag?
This requires the ECU to be removed from the vehicle which normally takes 2-3 hours to complete this mode of tuning. This type of tuning can only be carried out with very specialised tools, meaning the ECU will need to be removed and taken to our tuning center. With this mode of tuning we can now access all parts /sectors of your vehicles maps which means a much better remap can be achieved!
Prices of £349-£499 depending on the level of work required.
Copyright Devon Auto Support